We have prepared the following guide to assist you with your electronic file preparation and submission. If you have a specific problem that is not covered in this guide, or have other questions, please feel free to contact us. Improperly prepared files can cause delays in manufacturing.
Accepted Programs: (Microsoft Word Files will not be accepted!)
Adobe Illustrator CS (or newer) Options:
- Convert Text to Outlines and Save as .AI File.
- Save as Illustrator .EPS File or Save as editable .EPS File.
- Save as .PDF File. File must contain vector art, high resolution (300 dpi).Grayscale images at finished imprint size for halftones and postscript fonts.
- SEND ART TO: [email protected] .org
Fonts & Colors:
– Do not send PC fonts. Convert text to paths, curves or outlines (vector art). Please list all font names.
– Please specify Pantone color number or our standard color number on artwork
– If you need assistance in anyway, please contact us at 1(800) 928-9480.
– Please zip files for faster upload with less chance of transfer interruptions using Stuffit for Windows or Zip.
– Please identify name of contact and name of candidate or filename, file type and number of files. If art is sent for a quote, please include the material, size, quantity, colors and number of colors
– SEND ART TO: [email protected] .org
All fonts are included.
►Type is legible and crisp.
►Page layout is correct.
►Margins are set.
►Artwork matches the specified dimensions.
►All linked files, images, and fonts are placed in separate folders.
►Colors in CMYK mode.
A 1/8″ border must be added to pictures and designs bleeding to the edge, so that there is no white space or border showing around the artwork. It is also important to keep text at least a 1/4″ away from the paper edge or the trim line to prevent accidental cropping.
Print previews are not a safe and sure measuring tool for color accuracy. Colors on the file might be effected by monitor calibration, screen resolution and lighting, just to name a few. Many Pantone colors show a marked color shift when converted to four color process.
►All images and pictures should be 300 dpi.
►Rasterized text or logos should be 1200 dpi.
►Screen values should be between 133 lpi and 150 lpi.